Friday, July 24, 2009

Colonize hoodie spree

Hi everyone! I'm gonna open a colonize hoodie spree and i'm capping the orders at 5 hoodies. The hoodies will reach about 3-4 weeks after spree closes. Each hoodie is only price at $28. It's way way cheaper than many other blogshops:D and the quality is great! I've gotten 1 pink one for myself and i'm planning to get the blue one too!!!
If you are interested, please email me at
madelene_or@hotmail.com and I'll get back to you asap:)

These hoodies are replica of Colonize hoodies and are seen on many korean stars! If you love the joongbo couple just like i do, you'll love these hoodies:D



The hoodies are only available in pink, blue, purple and black. Place your orders fast to prevent it from getting OOS! The blue and pink colours are richer than in pictures:D Here's a picture of the actual hoodie.



Size s
length: 66cm, shoulders: 41cm, chest: 45cm, sleeve: 68cm

Size m
length: 69cm, shoulders: 42cm, chest: 48cm, sleeve: 68cm
**M size for blue hoodie is OOS currently**

Once you've confirmed your orders, no backing out allowed. Meet-ups for collection at yio chu kang mrt station, to my convenience and postage allowed. I'm accepting bank transfer for payment. You'll have to wait for 3-4 weeks for the hoodies to arrive, after the spree closes. More enquiries, email me at madelene_or@hotmail.com

No comments: